Atlanta experienced significant rainfall in June, and with the high heat & humidity levels that plagued the Southeast. That combination is a recipe for disaster for your home’s vented, dirt, crawlspace below. If you’re too nervous to go down there & check it out, leave it to the experts at AquaGuard Foundation Solutions!
The symptoms of a damaged crawl space are clear to both sight and smell. Here are the warning signs that your crawlspace is in trouble:
- Groundwater seepage or pooling
- Wall discoloration
- Condensation rots floor joists & girders
- Efflorescence & rotting Floor Joists
- Mold in crawl space
- Black Mold on wood girder
- Insects & critters
All of these create poor air quality that's rising up into your home.
Each house is constructed differently, hence we custom-design crawl space drainage & encapsulation. We pioneered this process 20 years ago and have closed and conditioned way over 5 million square foot of crawl space. We’ve seen it all and we know how to handle any messy or potentially dangerous situations.
Our crawlspace encapsulation solution is a simple 4-step process:
- Fix groundwater leakage with periphery water-flow DRAINAGE system
- Isolate the House from the wet earth and humid air by installing drainage matting, our patented CleanSpace and a quality sump pump system with discharge line.
- Vent covers & seal any outside air leaks
- Dehumidifier system & air filtration
Create a clean, dry environment that permanently keeps out all water, mold and pests. And, you now have a dry, healthy, regulated, usable storage space for your home.
Look at these before and after photographs – It’s amazing how good a crawl space can look & how different the house will smell & feel. It is a whole house transformation!
If you are at the end of your rope and in need of experienced pros to perfectly encapsulate your crawl space, then give our Appointment Center a call and schedule your FREE estimate – 770-419-9111.